ABOUT Analytics Quotient (AQ) And Kantar
Analytics Quotient (AQ) provides analytics-powered solutions to marketing and business problems to leading global marketers. Some of our current key clients include:
- One of the world’s largest beverage companies
- One of the largest warehouse clubs
- One of the largest American beer companies
- The world’s largest full-service restaurant company
- A Fortune 50 computer hardware & technology services firm
- A global premium alcohol major
- A North American confectionary major
- One of the world’s largest pizza chains
We are a fast-growing, ambitious company and are looking for smart, enthusiastic people to join us. Some key facts about AQ:
- AQ is an 11 year old, high growth analytics company. AQ has doubled employees and. revenue every year for the past 11 years. We currently have about 500+ employees across the locations in India, US & UK
- We work with some of the most well-known brands & companies in the areas of consumer goods, consumer services & retail. Our growth has come largely through client referrals
- We have clients across the US and employees will have opportunities to move across clients when the right opportunity arises
- In March 2016, AQ is part of Kantar Group, the world’s largest marketing services firm.
KANTAR is hiring for Senior Consultant
Job Tittle: Consultant & Senior Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Consultant- BE/B.Tech, 2019 & 2020 pass outs with 2 to 3 years of experience in software development, 60% & above.
Offered C.T.C/Stipend: 8.75LPA to 12 LPA
Service Bond: No
- Help marketing clients to make smart decisions and then to implement and track them.
- Manage day-to-day delivery along with analyst team
- Co-ordination with analysts, statisticians, and lead project delivery
- Playing a team management role
- Help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data
- analysis, synthesis & presentation support
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Good marketing domain knowledge and understanding, particularly in the consumer
- goods domain.
- Should be good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with onsite clients and offshore team in
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to
- enrich day-to-day work.
- Willing to travel onsite as and when required.
Online test includes MCQ & comprehension test followed by technical discussion and HR discussion.
- Selection Process (Example – Aptitude Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview)
- Mode of selection (Online / Offline): Online
- Tentative Dates of every round in the selection process- 1 day