KANTAR IS THE WORLD’S LEADING DATA, INSIGHTS AND CONSULTING COMPANY.
Kantar’s Analytics practice creates leading-edge offers focused on Brand and Marketing ROI, Brand Strategy and Innovation, Content Analytics, Data Strategy and Engineering, and Customer Analytics in a way that is unmatched by our competitors.
The convergence of unique human understanding and business expertise, coupled with innovative data and technology solutions, allows us to better predict consumer behaviour, providing customers the confidence to make bold and complex decisions and optimize priorities for growth.
Job Tittle: Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC : 5 LPA
- Degree : BE / BTech / MCA
- Year of passing: 2021 & 2022 pass outs
- Academic Percentage : 60% & above
- Preferred candidates those who completed course in Java, .Net & Testing
Skills Required / Personality Traits
- Apply design patterns and architectural recommendations from Lead Engineer/Architect
- Understand detailed design and contribute to design elements at a module level
- Apply best practices in software development
- Ready to adopt, propose new technologies
- Candidate should be well versed in at least one programming language preferably C/C++/Java/ .Net
- Good understanding of Data Structures and RDBMS
- Effective communication skills
- Online test includes MCQ & comprehension test followed by technical discussion and HR discussion
- Selection Process (Example – Aptitude Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview)
- Mode of selection : Online
- Tentative Dates of every round in the selection process- 1 day
Topics / skills – Assessment
- Skills to be covered : Data structures, Database, Object oriented programming, programming, section 5- coding, Reading comprehension, Logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude & Data Interpretation.
- Difficulty level of the assessment – Medium
- Max Time to be allotted (If Any Recommendation) & other suggestions – 1 hour 45 mins
- Preferred programming languages (if coding in included in assessment)- no
- Questions of assessment – Own questions / to be provided by MyAnatomy: own questions
Also Read: Best Interview Questions by HR (With Answers)