Maruti Suzuki launches the maiden edition of Xcelerate, a next-gen case study competiton (Last Date- 27th February, 2023 )
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an Indian automobile manufacturer, based in New Delhi. It was founded in 1981 and owned by the Government of India until 2003, when it was sold to the Japanese automaker Suzuki Motor Corporation.
Engineering Colleges: B.E/B.Tech and Integrated Dual Degree students of all years from all Engineering Colleges are eligible to participate
B-Schools: First and Second-year students pursuing full-time MBA/PGDM program are eligible to apply
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2023|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||NA|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – NA
CTC – NA
Work Location –NA
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
Maruti Suzuki launches the maiden edition of Xcelerate, a next-gen case study competition for futuristic minds who can envision the future of mobility and work towards creating a mark with their diverse ideas.
Calling all B-School & E-School students with a passion for the automobile sector to innovate and become the next changemakers. We’re looking for the ones who make the most out of new experiences to design for a sustainable future. Find the spark to your fuel that ignites the spirit of bold ideas and the confidence to become limitless!
Team Formulation Guidelines:
- Interested students must register in a team of 2-3 members
- All members of a team should be from the same institute
- Cross specialization teams can participate
- Cross-year teams are not allowed to participate
- All the team members need to provide their consent in order to participate in the competition
- A student cannot be a part of more than one team
- Only B-School and Engineering students can participate in Maruti Suzuki EXCELerate
- There is no restriction on the number of teams from an institute
- Once the registration closes, the teams won’t be able to change their team members
Registered teams will have to take an online quiz round consisting of 30 questions. All team members will attempt the quiz individually. There will be a time limit of 1 minute for each question. You won’t be able to see the next question until you attempt or skip the previous one.
Last Date to register – 27th February, 2023
Click Here For capgemini study material