MedPlus Hiring Associate Software Engineer For Freshers (Last Date- NA ) for the eligibility given below
MedPlus is the second largest pharmacy chain in India. As of 2015, it operates 1,300 stores across 150 cities in India and employs about 10,000 employees in retail. MedPlus sells prescription and OTC medicines, FMCG products, vitamins and other nutrition supplements, and opticals.
|Academic Qualification||Any BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BCA/MCA qualification with good analytical and coding skills|
|Graduation Year||2020 / 2021 / 2022|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||NIL|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Associate Software Engineer (Freshers)
CTC – Rs 6 Lakhs per annum + 2 Lakhs Joining Bonus.
The above mentioned joining bonus will be paid after completion of 3 months of service.
All selected candidates will be eligible for annual performance appraisal leading to suitable salary increments from the end of 1st year onwards.
There will be a service agreement of 2 years with the company.
Work Location – Hitec City, Hyderabad
Date of Joining – 22nd August 2022
No. Of Positions – 50
- Knowledge of Core Computer Science Concepts including Data Structures, Algorithms, Databases, Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Programming in Java or Python
- Good Logical Reasoning Skills
- Desire to learn different technologies at a rapid pace
Selection Procedure / Rounds
- Date of Written Test is 07-Aug-2022.
- Based on the applications received, candidates will be shortlisted for the written test and they will be informed via Email / SMS by 02-Aug-2022.
- Shortlisted candidates should download the hall ticket from this website.
- To gain access to the examination venue, the candidate must bring a printout of the hall ticket.
- Candidate needs to bring any one of Photo ID proof – Aadhar / Driving license / PAN card etc. to exam venue.
- Candidates must bring their own writing pads & pens. As we provide seats alone & no desks would be available at the exam hall, candidates are advised to bring their own writing pads to assist in comfortable writing.
- Based on the performance in the exam, selected/wait-listed candidates will be notified via Email / SMS, to attend the 2nd round (Technical & HR round). 2nd round can be in person or virtual.
- We will not be able to send individual regret emails to candidates who were not shortlisted during the selection process.
- Round 1: Written Test ( 90 Minutes)
- Section A: Multiple choice questions test comprising general aptitude, logical, numerical ability, core computer science and programming concepts including Bitwise operators, Operating System concepts, Data Structures, String manipulation, OOPS, basics of databases, SQL and basics of web technologies
- Section B: Coding test comprising of 2-3 problems for which code needs to be written
- Candidate needs to meet the cut-off criteria for Section A and Section B individually to be eligible for selection.
- Round 2 (In-person or online) – Technical & HR Assessment
- Shortlisted / Selected candidates will be notified through Email/ Calls.
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For How to study effectively for exam – You should try it