Mercedes Benz Offers Opportunities For Fresher Engineering Candidates In Mercedes Benz Operating System. (Last Date: Not Mentioned)
Mercedes-Benz commonly referred to as Mercedes and sometimes as Benz, is a German luxury and commercial vehicle automotive brand established in 1926.
|Academic Qualification||Masters or Bachelors in Engineering in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science Engineering|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2023|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Software Engineer
CTC – Not Disclosed
Work Location –BANGLORE, KARNATAKA
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Integrate the Adaptive Autosar Software stack into the AD System
- HW/Software platform and Application development
- Technically handcraft the various platform software deliveries to meet the Functional Safety/Product requirements
- Must have good programming knowledge in C/C++, Knowledge on linux
- Good understanding of multicore microcontrollers like Infineon Aurix & various MCAL modules as well as microprocessors.
- Good understanding of SW build environment and Build process – compilation, Linking etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material