MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high-tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry- mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives. MetricStream is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team.
MetricStream’s product portfolio comprises of a comprehensive suite of applications based on the patent-pending Enterprise GRC Platform. The applications are designed to manage compliance with quality standards, industry regulations, risk programs and corporate policies.
In addition, MetricStream’s ComplianceOnline.com portal is used by over one million compliance professionals worldwide to improve their work productivity and professional growth. MetricStream, along with its network of partners, provides cloud, implementation, post-sales support, and validation services for its solutions to ensure that customers realize the maximum value from their investments
MetricStream is hiring for BE/BTech (Computer Science, Information Science/Technology, Electronics and Communication) Only 2021 batch graduates
Role: Graduate Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Offered C.T.C: 6 LPA
- Professional graduate in BE/BTech (Computer Science, Information Science/Technology, Electronics and Communication) Only 2021 batch graduates
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum academic CGPA -8 in 10th and 12th
- A min CGPA- 8 in Graduation
- Operating Systems: Android, iOS
- Technologies: SQLite, RESTful, Git
- Coding experience/knowledge in any language like Java, C OR scripting skills in python / java script.
- Online Aptitude Test: Test links will be shared to the registered email ids’ through [email protected](Test Platform: MyAnatomy)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Online test will be sent to the registered candidates who meet the eligible criteria
- Shortlisted candidates from the test should be available for the further interview process (Online Interviews)
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining