Microsoft is hiring for the post of CS – Software Engineer! (Last Date- 13 October, 2022)
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States.
|Academic Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2021|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – CS – Software Engineer
CTC – Not Mentioned
Work Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Type: In Office
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Work on services to have a huge impact on one of the fastest growing services in Azure that is critical to the Microsoft Big Data and Cloud Services strategy
- Work in a world-class engineering team with a senior team of engineers, architects, and leadership; a set of peers and mentors that will help you grow your career on the fast track.
- Be part of a dynamic community – that will enable you to, both, learn as well as collaborate and contribute with best minds in the industry.
- Tackle challenges of scale and criticality that will broaden your engineering horizons
- 1+ years of experience in developing quality products and services, preferably in systems and backend services.
- Knowledge/experience in systems programming, operating systems, distributed systems, databases, and cloud services including high-performance distributed storage and networking is a definite plus
- Proficiency in C/C++, Java, or C# – in multi-threaded or concurrent environments
- Strong CS and engineering fundamentals and ability/interest in learning new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Last Date to register: 13 October, 2022
Click Here For capgemini study material