Microsoft is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer (Research)! (Last Date- 10th January, 2023)
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States.
|Academic Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2022|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Software Development Engineer (Research)
CTC – Not Disclosed
Work Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Work closely with mentors at MSR in collaboration with product groups in the US and India
- Get publications in top-tier conferences
- Get publications on shipping the algorithms into production to improve the productivity and experience of hundreds of millions of users worldwide.
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms with a strong implementation background in C, Python, Tensorflow/PyTorch, SQL, etc., with lots of experience in carrying out experiments and empirical research
- Background in machine learning, deep learning and/ or distributed systems for working on large-scale machine learning problems and delivering both academic and real-world impact
- Experience with writing multi-threaded/ high-performance code with C/ C++
- Passion for building and maintaining great products that benefit hundreds of millions of people worldwide through research
- Willingness to take risks and deal with research uncertainties
- Familiarity with linear algebra, probability, statistics and optimization
- Familiarity with recommender systems, web search, online advertising and/ or dense retrieval
- Familiarity with large language models, pre-training, large-scale fine-tuning, distillation, contrastive learning, negative sampling, approximate nearest neighbor search, etc.
Last Date to register – 10th January, 2023
Click Here For capgemini study material