Microsoft Hiring Software Engineering Internship 2022-24 Batch (Last Date- 17 August 2022 ) for the eligibility given below.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States
Engineering Students (Open only for Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science).
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2024|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Software Intern
CTC – Not Disclosed
Work Location – Not Disclosed
Perks – Medical Insurance
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with a minimum CGPA of 7/10. (No Backlogs)
- Should be graduating in the year 2024.
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms
Responsibilities of the Intern
- Understanding customer requirements
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs
- Providing and soliciting design feedback
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions
- Considering customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions
- Demonstrating the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change
- Providing estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions
- Communicating effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team
Last Date to register – 17 August 2022
Click Here For Google Hiring Software Engineering Intern (Winter 2023)