Mindtree is a global technology consulting and services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. “Born digital,” in 1999 and now a Larsen & Toubro Group Company, Mindtree applies its deep domain knowledge to 275+ enterprise client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster.
We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating in more than 15 countries across the world, we’re consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of over 22,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated “Mindtree Minds.”
Job Description: Mindtree Campus C&I – Jr. Engineer “C” Role
Role: Jr. Engineer
We are pleased to announce the off-campus hiring for our Jr. Engineer Roles.
People are not only our greatest asset but also our biggest competitive advantage. Campus hires are an integral part of our people strategy. We have well defined career progression plans and strong skill development capabilities to provide the required launchpad. The kind of individuals who would thrive in our environment display the following characteristics –
- Curiosity – Excited about learning and is a self-learner.
- Courage – Has problem-solving orientation to find solutions. Responsibility
- Ability to take ownership and be bankable.
About Cloud & Infrastructure(C&I) (formerly known as IMTS)
In a nutshell, C&I helps keep the infrastructure of Mindtree’s customers up and running, so that they can run their business in an uninterrupted way. So whether it is a bank, an ecommerce site, road traffic management platform, or many more types of businesses, we help keep their infrastructure up and running up at all times.
- 2020/2021 Pass-out from colleges in India
- B.E/B. Tech/ME/M. Tech (All Branches of Engineering), MCA, full-time/regular courses)
- Completed the graduation with no active backlogs as on date
- Applicant should be an Indian Nationality & must be a resident of India
Learning at Mindtree
- The Learning Program is conducted remotely considering the pandemic.
- Skill specific 60 days learning program
- Mix of classroom and self-learning approach
- Tracks allocated based on business demand
- Leads assigned from business as technical anchors
Post-Joining Learning Program
- Access to 2200+ technical and self development courses
- Manager approval not required for 101 level courses
- Up-skilling based on business requirement through instructor led (201 level)/ project shadowing (301 level) courses.
Remuneration and Benefits
Compensation: INR 2,97,000 per annum (on successful completion of the learning program)
Designation: IMTS Engineer
Competency: Based “C”
Stipend: INR 21,100 per month (during learning program)
Service Agreement: NA
Promotion & Increments: In line with HR policy.
Application Deadline: January 30, 2022. 4:00pm.