Mindtree is a global technology consulting and services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. “Born digital,” in 1999 and now a Larsen & Toubro Group Company, Mindtree applies its deep domain knowledge to 275+ enterprise client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster.
We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating in more than 15 countries across the world, we’re consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of over 22,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated “Mindtree Minds.”
We are pleased to announce the off-campus hiring for our Software Engineer Roles.
People are not only our greatest asset but also our biggest competitive advantage. Campus hires are an integral part of our people strategy. We have well defined career progression plans and strong skill development capabilities to provide the required launchpad. The kind of individuals who would thrive in our environment display the following characteristics –
- Curiosity – Excited about learning and is a self-learner.
- Courage – Has problem-solving orientation to find solutions. Responsibility
- Ability to take ownership and be bankable.
- 2020/2021 Pass-out from colleges in India
- B.E/B. Tech/ME/M. Tech (All Branches of Engineering), MCA, full-time/regular courses)
- Completed the graduation with no active backlogs as on date
- Applicant should be an Indian Nationality & must be a resident of India
Application Deadline: February 18, 2022. 4:00pm.
Learning Program at Mindtree
Pre-Joining Learning Program
- Access to curated technical courses on Yorbit, Mindtree’s learning platform.
- To access MS Teams collaboration platform.
- Practice problems
- Code walk through by Leads
- Lead interventions to answer technical queries.
- Regular Technical SME webinars and Leadership connects.
- Learning program imparted online
- Skill specific 90 day learning plan
- Mix of classroom and self-learning approach
- Tracks allocated based on business demand
- Leads assigned from business as technical anchors
Post-Joining Learning Program
- Access to 2200+ technical and self development courses
- Manager approval not required for 101 level courses
- Up-skilling based on business requirement through instructor led (201 level)/ project shadowing (301 level) courses.
Remuneration and Benefits
Compensation: INR 4,00,000 per annum (on successful completion of the learning program)
Designation: Software Engineer
Stipend: INR 26,000 per month (during learning program)
Service Agreement: NA
Promotion & Increments: In line with HR policy.
- Aptitude test
- Coding test
- Technical discussion
- HR interview
Also Read: Top 10 Mindtree Interview Questions 2022- Must Read