Mindtree Ltd is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is a part of the Larsen & Toubro Group. Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 23,814 employees with an annual revenue of ₹7839.9 crore (US$1.1 billion).
The company deals in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, data analytics, Testing, enterprise application integration and enterprise resource planning, with more than 307 active clients and 43 offices in over 18 countries.
We are pleased to announce the off-campus hiring for our Software Engineer Roles.
Application Deadline: December 24th, 2021. 4:00 p.m. IST
Learning Program at Mindtree
Pre-Joining Learning Program
- Access to curated technical courses on Yorbit, Mindtree’s learning platform.
- To access MS Teams collaboration platform.
- Practice problems
- Code walk through by Leads
- Lead interventions to answer technical queries.
- Regular Technical SME webinars and Leadership connects.
- Learning program imparted online
- Skill specific 90 day learning plan
- Mix of classroom and self-learning approach
- Tracks allocated based on business demand
- Leads assigned from business as technical anchors
Post-Joining Learning Program
- Access to 2200+ technical and self development courses
- Manager approval not required for 101 level courses
- Up-skilling based on business requirement through instructor led (201 level)/ project shadowing (301 level) courses.
Remuneration and Benefits
Compensation: INR 4,00,000 per annum (on successful completion of the learning program)
Designation: Software Engineer
Competency: Based CI
Stipend: INR 26,000 per month (during learning program)
Service Agreement: NA
Promotion & Increments: In line with HR policy.
1. B.E./B.Tech from 2021 pass-out ONLY
2. CS/IT/Circuital Branches only
3. Graduation minimum 60% or 6 CGPA
4. No Active Arrears
5. No Gap in education throughout the academic tenure
6. Distance learning or part-time degrees will not be considered
7. Applicant should be an Indian Nationality & must be a resident of India.
- Aptitude test
- Coding test
- Technical discussion
- HR interview
Also Read: TCS BPS Hiring Fresher Graduates| 2022 Batch