Moody’s is hiring an experienced Data Associate at their Bangalore location. (Last Date-Not Mentioned )
Moody’s Investors Service, often referred to as Moody’s, is the bond credit rating business of Moody’s Corporation, representing the company’s traditional line of business and its historical name. Moody’s Investors Service provides international financial research on bonds issued by commercial and government entities.
|Academic Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, management or similar field|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2023|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Data Associate [Freshers]
CTC – Not Disclosed
Work Location –Bangalore
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
The individual will be an integral part of the Ratings and Research Support team (RRS) providing and coordinating for comprehensive data and process support. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing, extracting, validating, and updating data and other information.
- Understand the dataset as well as the inputs and output requirements
- Gather data from various sources and update relevant tools, templates, internal databases, files and spreadsheets after performing pre-described adjustments
- Data sourced from Moody’s internal tools, information shared by other teams, company reports. Regularly interact with other teams for the workflow
- Identify and research issues, exceptions and discrepancies with data, escalate as needed and follow up to resolve
- Download of information, files, links etc. from websites / internal sites and databases
- Share daily and weekly updates as required by the process including workflow status or summaries
Note: This job description is issued as a guideline and is not exhaustive. Because of the evolving nature and changing demands of our business this job description may be subject to change. You may, on occasion, be required to undertake additional or other duties within the context of this job description, and according to the needs of the business.
0-2 years of experience in business, financial data and excel-based processes, with problem solving skills. Knowledge of financial statements and financial terms
Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
Demonstrates knowledge of Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Excellent attention to detail and ability to complete processes without error. Able to confidently follow a process and rapidly develop subject matter expertise without the need for continual quality checks on work
Demonstrate flexibility with last minute changes in commitments and deadlines and has ability to prioritize tasks accordingly. Capable of managing and prioritizing high workload volumes
Resourceful and proactive, continually seeking ways to make improvements in the process/team/work environment and motivated to provide a high level of service.
To apply for this job, visit official website. Click the link below!!
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material