About Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is a global leader in public safety and enterprise security. Our solutions in land mobile radio mission-critical communications, video security & access control and command center software, bolstered by managed & support services, create the most integrated technology ecosystem to make communities safer and help businesses stay productive and secure.
The team contributes to the development, configuration, and maintenance of the platform microservices.
This is achieved through Consul (Services Discovery), RabbitMQ (Distributed messaging), Hashicorp vault (Secure Secret Storage).
We are currently looking for an exceptional and highly motivated Automation Engineer with knowledge of Python/Shell scripts, hands-on experience on micro services platform including service discovery, distributed messaging, secure storage.
Role : Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
Years of experience: 0-2 years
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science/IT ) in engineering from an accredited college or university is required.
Tech Skill Requirements
- Must have strong good programming skills on python and shell scripting
- Must have experience on UNIX platforms.
- Proficiency in automating manual tasks using any automation framework.
- Good design skills with knowledge of design patterns
Soft Skill Requirements
- A very good team player
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly self-motivated. Willingness to take ownership of tasks and drive them to completion
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary