Myntra is invited candidates for the post of Deputy Director – Business Finance at their Bengaluru location. (Last Date- Not Mentioned)
Myntra is a major Indian fashione-commerce company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The company was founded in 2007-2008 to sell personalized gift items. In May 2014, Myntra.com was acquired by Flipkart
|Academic Qualification||Candidates should possesses (or CFA / similar degrees) or in Management (MBA) from a tier 1 business school|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2023|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Deputy Director – Business Finance
CTC – Not Disclosed
Work Location – Bengaluru
Date of Joining : Not Mentioned
- Build a financial plan that aligns business objectives and develops a how list that builds the plan to the targets for the business.
- Identify avenues where brands can invest more on monetisation and partner business to take the right calls.
- Push for higher contractual monetisation in joint business plans, along with category teams and also identify gaps where brands are not investing / investing adequately.
- Look at newer levers of ads income – 3P, private labels, customer monetisation.
- Work with controllership on prompt collection of overdue receivables relating to monetisation.
- Establish ROI on monetisation investments by brands, with right assessment of risks and opportunities.
- Benchmarking competitive data on monetisation by top brands and other 3P avenues.
Experience: Must have minimum 6 to 9 years of experience in revenue facing or marketing roles
Prior experience in Ecommerce, an added advantage.
Demonstrate strong Communication / Presentation Skills and ability to work with peers and counterparts / multi location setup / good team manager.
Expertise in Office Tools MS Excel, Power Point Skills.
The candidate should be proactive, self-starter, strong Team Leader – Role would require interaction with Cross functional teams.
Note: Interested candidates are first required to visit the Myntra website and click on career option and then complete the application and submit your application.
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material