Nissan is hiring for Software Engineer (Last Date- Not Mentioned )
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., trading as Nissan Motor Corporation and often shortened to Nissan, is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Japan.
|Academic Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience|
|Graduation Year||2022 and before|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Software Engineer I
CTC – Not Disclosed
Work Location –Trivandrum, India
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Investigate new / emerging technologies, innovations and opportunities, increase company knowledge and gather Insight.
- Develop concepts into commercially viable product offerings that fit the current and future product portfolio in accordance with the concept stage, development process.
- Preparation and documentation of a final New Product Development (NPD) handover package in the form of source data and design rules.
- Presentation of Technology concepts to Innovation
- Communication with external / open innovation sources.
- Development of Proof of Principle, Proof of Concept and Prototype models.
- Propose production test methods and Product Design Specification (PDS) improvements.
- Passionate coder with 0-2 years of application development experience.
- Acceptance and attitude of learning new technologies, Tools and languages
- Experience in Game engine and technology based hardware’s like HoloLens, HTC etc
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Confluence a plus
- Strong problem solving skill with solid knowledge in Physics and mathematics.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
- Knowledge in Game engines, Block chain technology, Web and app development etc.
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material