National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
Are you aspiring to work on emerging Technologies and Proven Digital Payment Platforms!
We are looking for Fresher in various emerging technologies at NPCI.
You may apply if you are a smart young innovator with:
- Digital first mind-set
- Result Oriented
- Go getter
- DIYS Do it yourself / Self Driven
- Can deal with dynamically changing ambiguous situations
- Research maniac
- Ability to evaluate pros & cons of every situation
- Ensures accountability
The chosen ones, will go through specialized training programs after joining NPCI.
Qualification: B.E / B-Tech
Bachelors: Batch 2021 or 2022 Pass Out
Eligibility: 10th 75%, 12th 65% & B-Tech – 60%
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Mumbai / Chennai (Few Position are PAN India)
- Knowledge in OS(Linux),TCP/IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers and VLAN.
- Ability to design/develop software (Java/ Python is preferred)
- Knowledge of data models Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark and Hive programming.
- Good understand about Machine learning, Deep learning and NLP algorithms.
- Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
- Develop POC / Run Pilot on selected blockchain platform
- Basic knowledge in fundamentals of cloud computing, virtualization and OpenStack.
- Good understanding about Containers, Open-Shift / Kubernetes.
- Good with data sampling and data mining techniques to build models on skewed data sets.
- Intricately involving in running analytical experiments with methodical manner and regularly evaluate alternate methods via theoretical approaches.
Applicant must have good understanding of below skillset:
- Java/ Python
- Machine learning
- Linux Operating systems
- At least one of the Blockchain framework such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum
- Fundamentals of cloud computing and cloud infrastructure mainly OpenStack.
We have various GET positions across verticals at NPCI. The candidate shall be allocated roles based on their performance during their interview process.
Interview Process as below:
1) Online Technical Assessment (Python/Cloud Computing/Data Structure/Java/ML/SQL/Blockchain/GO/Algorithms/Linux Networking/DBA/Networking/App Development)
2) External Panel Technical Round
3) NPCI Panel (Technical & HR Round)
4) Release of Offer
Also Read: Dell Hiring Software Test Engineer-2021 Batch