About Ola Electric :
Ola Electric Mobility is an Indian electric two-wheeler manufacturer, based in Bangalore. Its manufacturing plant is located in Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu, India.
In other words, Ola Electric Mobility, the Bangalore-based startup with the declared ambition of building the world’s largest electric scooter factory, is scrambling to make deliveries on time.
Designation : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/Diploma (Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/ Automobile/Applied /Instrumentation/ Control) 2020 and 2021 Batch pass out students
Job Description :
1. Product issue diagnosis.
2. Testing and confirming customer voice.
3. Guide the technicians to repair.
4. Supervise the repair process as per the SOP and quality guidelines.
5. Testing and confirmation of issue resolution.
6. Reporting the issues and action taken to HO in the standard format.
7. Implement field fix.
8. OJT to technicians for any product / process improvements.
Joining Date– 10th Jan 2022.
Selection process :
- Written ( Technical & analytical)+ Personal interview
- Online assessment on Aptitude and technical.
- Shortlisting to be announced immediately.
- All the shortlisted students to go through a technical interview followed by an HR round.
- Documents to be collected at the venue in order to ease out the process.
- Offer letters to be released at the venue only.
No bond condition
Salary : INR 3,30,000 (0-1year) & INR 360,000 (2-3Year)
Drive Venue :
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R),
Plot No. B, Sector no. 110 Gate no.1; Laxminagar, Ravet,
Drive Date & Time : 5th January 2022 at 09:00 AM
Joining Location : Anywhere in North & Central India, Preferably closer to the current location of the candidates but final call will be the discretion of Ola HR team.
Few Other critical details :
Candidates to initially join in Bangalore for a training of 2-4 Weeks, All the expenses in the initial 30 days to be borne by the company. To and fro flight tickets also to be managed by the Ola.
Documents to be carried for the process:
1. Permanent two wheeler driving license.
2. PAN card
3. Aadhaar card
4. Final year degree
5. Final year marksheet