OYO Rooms (stylised as OYO) is hiring for the role of Software Development Engineer. Off-Campus Opportunity. (Last Date- Not Mentioned)
OYO Rooms (stylised as OYO), also known as OYO Hotels & Homes, is an Indian multinational hospitality chain of leased and franchised hotels, homes and living spaces. Founded in 2012 by Ritesh Agarwal, OYO initially consisted mainly of budget hotels.
|Academic Qualification||A Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline from premier institute|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2021|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Software Development Engineer
CTC – 15 LPA+
Base- 12 LPA
Relocation Bonus – 50000
Remaining will be joining bonus
Stocks – Not available
Work Location – Bangalore
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Experienced backend developer with extensive work on Python, NodeJS and backbone js/Ruby/Java/C++
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build structure, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to our programming best practices and guidelines
- Advanced understanding of emerging web technologies
- Iterate, test new ideas and shape the future vision for developer tools that operate in the cloud.
- Learn and use core AWS technologies to design and then build available and scalable backend web services and customer-facing APIs.
- Create from the ground up a new, world-class user experience using the latest in front-end UX platforms and technologies.
- Deeply understand and work with with a variety of developer tools across the spectrum of the software development lifecycle.
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of the latest developer tools across the software development workflow (coding, building, deployment, operations, task tracking, real-time communication)
- 3+ years of strong hands-on development experience including at least 1.5 years of real-world web development experience using JSP, Java Servlets, Java Struts, Spring, & Hibernate
- Good understanding of design patterns, object oriented design, and frameworks
- Good RDBMS skills and experience in DB/SQL
- Experience with multiple technologies – LAMP, Python, Perl, Java, PHP
- Exposure to MVC frameworks such as Spring, Django, CodeIgniter.
- Experience working with scripting language such as Pearl – to quickly roll our parsers for analysis and write small modules – is preferred
- Exposure to Postgres, Mysql (exposure to NoSQL database related technologies like MongoDB, Redis, Aerospike, Cassandra etc. is a plus)
- Experience with SCRUM methodology or extreme programming is a great plus
- Exposure to app servers like JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
- Previous start-up experience or contribution to any open source project
- Experience working on DROOLS or any other rule engine and SOAP/string based API integrations
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material