At PayPal, we put people at the center of everything we do. Founded in 1998, we continue to be at the forefront of the digital payments revolution. PayPal gives people better ways to manage and move their money, offering them choice and flexibility in how they are able to send money, pay or get paid. We operate an open, secure and technology agnostic payments platform that businesses use to securely transact with their customers online, in stores and increasingly on mobile devices.
Role: Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Chennai
As a Software Engineer you will be a part of the development team. You will be successful in the role if you are a self-starter, team player, results oriented and continuously develop yourself.
- Research, learn and understand our products and organization
- Conceptualize and develop prototypes that could improve our products
- Code. Get feedback. Improve code. Repeat.
- End to end software development, from creating development plans with senior leadership, designs with architects to testing the final code.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including research, product management, quality assurance, operations, etc. to develop software that is reliable and scalable
- Solve problems
What we are looking for
- 2021 B.Tech or M.Tech graduate in computer science
- Programming skills in one or more of the languages
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Computer science fundamentals and technical knowledge
- Hands on project experience