About Quick Heal
Quick Heal Technologies Ltd. (Formerly Known as Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) is one of the leading IT security solutions company. Each Quick Heal product is designed to simplify IT security management across the length and depth of devices and on multiple platforms. They are customized to suit consumers, small businesses, Government establishments and corporate houses.
Role: Software Engineer I
Position description: The role is for primary level technical expertise required for product development in security and networking domain.
Location: Thube Park, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Years of experience: 0 to 1
- He would be able to fix coding level bugs.
- Able to process and explore inputs given by mentors to dig down further details of the product features.
- Understands the product related discussion well enough in terms of architecture, design
- [Requires – Good understanding of Operating systems concepts like process, thread, synchrnoization, file handling, memory management (Linux or Windows or MAC) ]
- With few inputs should be able to do dev & testbed setups, write and execute tests, report bugs.
- Should be able to do simple bugfixes and small enhancements.[Requires – Good analytical, programming skill]
- Should ask relevant queries to peers/seniors related to product, technology, domain
- Should gain product and domain knowledge in the process. [Requires – Proactiveness, learning aspect, communication, behavior aspect]
- Must have excellent programming skills.
0-1+ years experience in software product development preferably in networking or security domain.
Excellent C/C++/Java/Angular programming skills.
Basic knowledge of networking or security domain.
Basic understanding of OS concepts(Linux/Windows/MAC)
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
- Field specialization: Computer Science