redBus is hiring for the role of Software Developer (Last Date- Not Mentioned)
redBus is an Indian online bus ticketing platform, providing ticket booking facility through its website, iOS and Android mobile apps. Headquartered in Bangalore, it connects bus travellers with a network of more than 2000 bus operators, across India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Peru and Colombia
|Academic Qualification||BTech / BE / Masters from Tier1 colleges|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Software Developer
Base Salary – INR 12,00,000
CTC ~ 18 Lakh +
Years of Experience: 0-1 Years
Employment type: Full-time
Work Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Problem-solving skills with Data structures, algorithms, and design patterns is a MUST
- Familiarity in MySQL or any of the relational database management tools.
- Exposure to any one of Application Servers.
- Must have excellent debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Any one programming language JAVA/Python/C#/Golang
- Having experience in functional programming is good to have.
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material