Redbus is hiring for the post of Software Engineer! (Last date: Not Mentioned)
RedBus is an Indian online bus ticketing platform, providing ticket booking facility through its website, iOS and Android mobile apps. Headquartered in Bangalore, it connects bus travellers with a network of more than 2000 bus operators, across India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Peru and Colombia
|Academic Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2023|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Software Engineer!
CTC – Not Disclosed
Work Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Working Days: 5 Days
Job Type: In Office
Job Timing: Full Time
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Design and development of features by writing clean, readable, reusable, testable, and maintainable code to build better user experiences.
- Writing the unit test procedure to test the feature or application built.
- Enhancements to the existing system.
- Documenting the functional requirements and creating the user guides required.
- 0 – 1 Years Experience
- Core Java, J2EE, Algorithms, Data Structures, OOPS, Myql, Java Script, Concurrency
- Must have strong experience working on Java, J2EE.
- Strong computer science fundamentals – HTTP, TCP/IP concepts, Web Servers, Threading, Caching, etc
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Good understanding & experience writing REST APIs.
- Experience in relational databases like MySQL/ Oracle.
- Looking for someone who is flexible and open to learning new technologies.
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material