redBus is hiring for the role of Software Engineer (Last Date- Not Mentioned)
redBus is an Indian online bus ticketing platform, providing ticket booking facility through its website, iOS and Android mobile apps. Headquartered in Bangalore, it connects bus travellers with a network of more than 2000 bus operators, across India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Peru and Colombia
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2022|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Software Engineer
CTC – Not Disclosed
Experience: Fresher’s to 1 Years of Exp.
Work Location – Bangalore
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Design and development of features by writing clean, readable, reusable, testable, and maintainable code to build better user experiences.
- Writing the unit test procedure to test the feature or application built.
- Enhancements to the existing system.
- Documenting the functional requirements and creating the user guides required.
We are seeking extremely smart programmers who are gung ho about large scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers around the world.
Must have strong experience working on Java, J2EE.
Strong computer science fundamentals – HTTP, TCP/IP concepts, Web Servers, Threading, Caching, etc
Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
Good understanding & experience writing REST APIs.
Experience in relational databases like MySQL/ Oracle.
Looking for someone who is flexible and open to learning new technologies.
- Core Java, J2EE, Algorithms, Data Structures, OOPS, Myql, Java Script, Concurrency.
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material