Replicon is hiring freshers for the position of trainee in Web Development teams for its Bangalore location.
Interested candidates are suggested to read the job description carefully and apply for the suitable position by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of this page.
Replicon is a cloud-based Time Intelligence Company with Time Tracking and Expense Management Software Suite. It aims to automate Client Billing, Project Time Costing, Employee Time Tracking, Timesheets, Resource Scheduling and Expense Tracking through different modular products. As a leader in time tracking applications, we help thousands of customers worldwide increase productivity, improve project visibility, eliminate revenue leakage and maintain labour compliance. Replicon’s mission is to help businesses capture, manage and optimize their most important asset, “Time”, to successfully grow their organizations. We are global! We have employees in Australia, Canada, India, the United Kingdom and the United States.
JOB OVERVIEW :-
Shift Time – 9.30PM to 6.30AM
Stipend – 21,500PM for 6 Months
After conversion – 3.3 LPA
- BSC/ BCA / BE/ BTECH / Eng. Grad 2020 batch (CS / IT / ECE / EEE/Any) / Any Degree with Frontend Skills & with 60 % and above throughout (X, XII, Grad)
- INR 21,500/ Month – for first 6 Months of internship
- INR3.3 Lac / Annum after 6 Months
- Night shift (9.30PM to 6.30AM)
- Bangalore – Outstation Candidates must be willing to relocate to Bangalore during joining.
- WFH for now but whenever required, need to relocate to Bangalore
Web Developer [ Trainee ]
Replicon is looking for a dynamic Trainee Web Developer to join our team. You will be assisting with website builds, implementing new design features, and working on different website assets that help in executing different online marketing activities. You will be taking direction from other web developers and assisting with all aspects of website and application design. You must be logically good and creative, with good communication skills.
- Lay the groundwork for web-based assets (e.g., web pages, HTML emails, and campaign landing pages)
- Take care of the ongoing activities of the websites. (i.e. landing pages, blog post, articles etc. content updates)
- Reviewing website requirements and interface designs.
- Develop the new pages and functionality as per the business demand
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Maintenance and administration of website file repository
- Assisting the web development team with all aspects of website and application design.
- Collaborating with developers to implement new web features.
- A Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or a similar field.
- Knowledge and experience with WordPress is a Plus
- Good communication skills