Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI) is a captive automotive technology and business centre supporting Renault & Nissan globally. Established in 2007, it is located in Mahindra World City, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
RNTBCI contributes to Technology requirements with dedicated teams for Product Engineering: Vehicle and Components, Chassis, Powertrain, Embedded Software, Electrical and Electronic, Customer Performance, CAE and Test; Process Engineering: BIW, Trims, Stamping, Powertrain; Research & Advanced Engineering: System Development, Battery Research, Social Research and Creative Lab.
Role: GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE
Job Location : Chennai
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other developers to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop software code in Joint application development sessions
- Get the code audited regularly for quality and clarity of code \Create unit test cases & perform unit testing (manual as well as programmatic)
- Identify and resolve defects from reviews as well as from unit testing
- Understand and participate in preventive and corrective maintenance
- Understand and comply to non-functional requirements such as security, performance etc
- Application Monitoring and reporting
- Fix production Incidents
- B.E./B. Tech – CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C
- Year of passing – 2022
- Min – 70% aggregate in UG
- No standing backlogs
- 3 years bond
Also Read: Syniverse Hiring Software Analyst | 2020 2021 Batch