Samsung is hiring for the role of Assistant Manager – Internal Audit (Last Date- Not Mentioned)
Samsung Group, or simply Samsung, is a South Korean multinational manufacturing conglomerate headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul, South Korea. It comprises numerous affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebol (business conglomerate). As of 2020, Samsung has the eighth highest global brand value
|Academic Qualification||Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in accounting/ related field|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2023|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Assistant Manager – Internal Audit
CTC – Not Disclosed
Work Location – Not Mentioned
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Build a transparent business environment
- Establishing recurrence prevention measures upon similar or same type of incidents in order to prevent business corruption in advance.
- Analyzing poor or inefficient management and fundamental reasons of poor performance
- Anticipating potential risks and build improvement measures to enhance business competitiveness.
Skill Set Required
- Learns to use professional concepts.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Works on problems of limited scope.
- Follows standard practices and procedures.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Typical entry point for university graduates
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material