Syniti, a trading name of BackOffice Associates is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. Our products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks.
Founded in 1996, we have an unparalleled track record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies like Eli Lilly, Kraft and Graybar. We are a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the US, Australia, Canada, Dubai, India, Singapore and the UK
Role: ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT TRAINEE
- Development and testing of client deliverables as per design provided.
- Issue and error resolution for client deliverables.
- Quality and error free documentation of project deliverables.
- Ensure quality and timeliness in deliverables.
- Compliance to all project and organization related processes and policies.
- Participation in trainings and workshops as nominated by manager.
- Reporting on daily responsibilities and tasks.
- Testing deliverables and supporting applications.
- Complying with all company security policies and procedures.
- Ensuring company and client confidentiality.
- Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech
- Passing out year: 2021
- Minimum Percentage: 65% throughout the career (10th, 12th and UG) without active backlog
- Work location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
- NOTE: Candidate need to be open to work in any of these locations (Bangalore/ Hyderabad)
- Notice Period: immediate joiners
- Salary Range: 4 – 4.5LPA
- Perks/Benefits: Health and life insurance