Syniverse is a telecommunications company based in the United States. It was founded in 1987 as a GTE business unit called GTE Telecommunications Services Inc. The company’s global headquarters are in Tampa, Florida, and it has regional headquarters in Costa Rica, Argentina, Dubai, Luxembourg and Hong Kong.
Syniverse’s secure, global network reaches billions of people and devices. We empower businesses to transform how they connect and engage with customers.
Role: Software Analyst
Job location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Job openings for bright and energetic freshers to work on our flagship Enterprise Messaging Products and Platforms. Our platforms focus on simplifying the mobile experience for a variety of enterprise customers. Candidates trained on our platforms are expected to develop new features, remediate customer tickets, and provide operational support. Our platforms encompass Kubernetes, Hadoop, Microservices, API Orchestration, CI/CD etc. just to name a few.
- Strong Java programming skills with a sound understanding of OOPS & Data Structures.
- A good understanding of Unix, Shell Scripting, RDBMS concepts, PL/SQL
- A desire to learn new skills, domains, and practices.
You Might Also Have
- Familiarity with web framework, RESTful APIs, No-SQL DB
- An understanding of Hadoop and its ecosystem
- An understanding of networking, telephony systems and related protocols
Candidates selected for the interview must present an overview of their final year project
- UG: BE/B Tech (0r) PG: MSc (Comp Sci)/ MCA.
- 2020 & 2021 pass out with no standing backlog
- INR 9,00,000 Per Annum
Also Read: Cyient Hiring Trainee Apprentice | 2018- 2020 Batch