Tata Communications is hiring for the role of Jr. Team Member – Service Engineering.
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited (VSNL). It is a digital ecosystem enabler that powers today’s fast-growing digital economy.
|Academic Qualification||BE / Btech|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2022|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role– Jr. Team Member – Service Engineering
Skills Required: Communication Skills
CTC – Not Mentioned
Work Location – Chennai, India
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Responsible for all aspects of engineering activities and personnel within the Network and Services team related to Voice, Mobile and Video services activities with the objective of providing efficient, cost effective and differentiated network services and solution offered to customers and ensuring all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes under purview are in conformance with organization’s policies, procedures, budgets and objectives.
- The team identifies key engineering initiatives based on customer requirements, network requirements, new applications and services and assesses the technical/infrastructure feasibility with the products team.
- Also responsible for product evaluation, solution designing and testing and roll out plan for existing and new services, including design of tools needed for operation of these new services and systems for performance and capacity management.
- Evaluate vendors for outsourcing requirements. Define resolution mechanism to prevent recurrence of escalations.
- Discuss requirements with Product groups, in conjunction with Sales teams, for complex requirements and provide inputs around feasibility of solution and solution alternatives. The function engages with regulatory bodies like TRAI to monitor and discuss compliances and requirements for existing and new services.
- Review utilization and capacity trends along with sales forecast and evaluate and plan network augmentation projects. Assess capital investment on infrastructure required and share CAPEX for approval with BU and FPA.
- Review results of audit conducted by team on health of network and plan corrective action plans to improve network efficiency.
Broad outline of the Role
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
Education : Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material