Tata Communications is hiring for the role of Software Developer (Last Date: 30th December,2022)
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited (VSNL). It is a digital ecosystem enabler that powers today’s fast-growing digital economy.
|Academic Qualification||Engineering Students|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2022|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Software Developer
CTC – Not Mentioned
Experience: 0-4 years
Work Location – Chennai, India
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
Broad outline of the Role
- Assists supervisor in development testing.
- Prepares software development calendar. Also prepares reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc.
- Works efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participates in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Software Development. Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
Last Date to register – 30th December, 2022
Click Here For capgemini study material