About Tata Technologies
Tata Technologies is a global engineering and product development digital services company focused on fulfilling its mission of helping the world drive, fly, build and farm by enabling manufacturing clients across the automotive, industrial machinery and aerospace verticals realize better products and drive efficiencies in their businesses, leading to the development of products which are better for the end customer, environment and society at large.
We are committed to ‘Engineering a better world’ through collaborative innovation and adoption of sustainable technologies and processes. Tata Technologies has over 8600 employees serving clients across three continents through our uniquely balanced on-shore/offshore global delivery model that enables us to provide aligned on-shore customer proximity required to support the iterative nature of product development services together with the capacity and cost-effectiveness of offshore locations.
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
CTC: 4.5 L – 6.5 L
Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune
- Have knowledge of programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Have the ability to design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications.
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions.
- Be keen to cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
- Have an innovative approach, learnability excellent problem-solving skills, effective articulation, and should be a genuine team player.
- Believe in continuous learning and should be flexible to work on any phase of SDLC.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should have a UG qualification
BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology)
60% Marks Required0 Backlog Accepted
• BE/B.Tech – CS/IT
• 60% throughout academics with no backlog, only 1 year preparation gap is allowed
• Candidate should have a UG qualification
• Minimum School Marks: Class XII Marks: 60% and Class X Marks: 60% Diploma 60%
Also Read: Best Interview Questions by HR (With Answers)