TazaPay is a trade management platform for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to conduct cross-border commerce safely.
It will bring together the best technologies and financial services that are only available to the large companies today and make them accessible to the SMBs.
We are trying to address the unmet needs of millions of exporters and importers who not have access to the essential tools for doing cross-border trade such as trade protections via escrow, currency hedging and finance
Lack of trust is one of the biggest inhibitors for B2B cross border business. Buyers and sellers tend to work only with known and trusted parties thereby limiting their business opportunities. Our platform will enable access to various services for doing cross-border trade safely – such as counterparty risk assessment, trade assurance and trade protections via escrow
Our goal is to enhance trust in the trade process so that SMBs feel confident about doing more business with overseas counterparties
Our platform is cloud-based and easy to use. Our mobile and web apps simplify and digitalize every step of the process. Using our cloud-based platform, the SMBs can do more business with trusted parties in a trusted and convenient manner
Role: DevOPS Engineer
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Branch: CS/IT or related branches
As a DevOPS Engineer,
- Work closely with product development team to improve performance and reliability of new development
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools to orchestrate solutions
- Define, build and keep true CI/CD culture, tooling and process
- Develop and architect tools for more productive development and also to improve product availability, scalability, and performance
- Automate the installation and upkeep of build and deploy tools and dependencies
- Define processes, techniques, architectures, and practices to ensure the monitoring, reliability and performance of product and services
- Design and implement innovations that improve software engineering velocity, infrastructure resiliency, security, and data availability
- Solve live performance and stability issues and prevent their recurrence
- Evaluate new application packages and tools and perform research on best practices
- Provide recommendations for the solutions
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or have similar experience.
- Curiosity about how things work
- Obsession about automating everything and a passion for elegance and simplicity
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Ability to jump into situations with few guardrails and make things better
- Ability and desire to jump in and fix things when they break
- Extended experience with AWS, CloudFormation, Ansible, Jenkins and CI/CD best practices
- Experience with container infrastructures – Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with RDBMS/NoSQL adminstration and management.
- Experience with configuration management
- A love of learning and developing new skills
- Excellent understanding of Operating Systems concepts (especially Linux OS)
Nice to have
- Experience working for a start-up is preferred.
- History of effectively working with and growing geo-distributed partner teams
- AWS Cloud Certifications.