Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It is one of the largest Indian company by market capitalization and one of the most trusted Indian brands worldwide. It alone generates 70% of the dividends of its parent company Tata Sons.
TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2022 year of passing to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
REGISTRATION END DATE: 7th January 2022
TEST DATE: 26th January 2022
INTERVIEW DATE: To be announced post test results
Mandatory steps to register for TCS BPS Fresher Hiring:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS BPS Fresher Hiring process. Kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘BPS’ and proceed to fill your details.
Step 3. Submit your application form
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Till fifth semester marksheets)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you on your registered email ID from TCS iON
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team. Email ID: [email protected] | Helpdesk number: 022-67784065
- Disciplines: Full time graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc – IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm – 2022 Year Of Passing candidates can apply
- Backlog Criteria: Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap Criteria: Overall Gap in academics should not exceed 2 years
- Extended Education: Candidates should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
- Work Timings: Candidates should be comfortable working in a dynamic work environment / rotational night shifts depending on project requirements
- Background Verification: TCS will be conducting eligibility checks at various stages of the selection process. If a candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed ahead with the candidature
Test provider: TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for TCS BPS Fresher Hiring process
Test Duration – 65 minutes
|Section name||No. of questions||Duration per section(in minutes)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Q. What are the offerings and opportunities for TCS BPS Fresher Hiring?
A. TCS offers a wide array of enriching careers. With growing domains and units, young talent such as yourself will learn to maneuver their way up the corporate ladder while exploring digital technologies and agile methodologies.
• Cognitive Business Operations (CBO): Providing a competitive edge and enabling customers to achieve their business objectives, CBO is reimagining business operations, leveraging Digital including Cognitive, Automation, IoT, Cloud and adopting Agile practices.
• Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI): One of the major players in the Banking & Financial Services and Insurance space, TCS offers best in the industry opportunities to boost young careers.
• Life Sciences: Offering a broad spectrum of roles to suit every potential, Life Sciences is one of the booming domains with fast-growth opportunities and exciting careers.
Q. What will be my role?
A. You will be working with TCS’ global clients of different domains like:
– Banking & Insurance
– Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
– Life Sciences and Healthcare
– Media and Information Sciences
– Telecom and much more
Q. What will be my work location?
A. Your joining location will be discussed with you during the interview process, and your location preference will be taken into consideration. However, the final location assigned would be at the sole discretion of TCS depending on business needs.
Q. Does TCS provide accommodation to selected candidates?
A. At present, TCS does not provide any accommodation to candidates.
Q. In case of relocation, who will incur the travelling expenses?
A. During relocation, travelling expenses will have to be incurred by the candidate.
Q. Does TCS provide transport facility?
A. Yes. During the day, you can avail the centralized pick and drop facility. Candidates working in night shifts will be provided home pick-up and drop.
Q. Will I get fixed weekend offs? (Saturday & Sunday)
A. Weekly offs differ from process to process. You will be informed of the same as per the process you have been selected for.
Kindly note that we have a stringent eligibility criterion and a robust selection process at every level of our recruitment process our focus is to ensure quality hiring.
We assure you that the TCS Selection process conducted for the TCS BPS Fresher Hiring Drive is in line with our recruitment guidelines and policies. Beware of fraudsters and fraudulent job offers.