Tata Services (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation and is among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide.
About TCS Fresher Hiring Process
It is time to make the big move of your career with TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT).
TCS NQT follows an Integrated Test Pattern for both Ninja and Digital fresher hiring at TCS. Candidates need to appear for a single test and based on their performance, they will qualify for either Ninja or Digital interviews.
It is time to show your mettle, craft the future of the world, impact a million lives, and build an enriching career.
TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.)
- Master of Engineering (M.E.)
- Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.)
- Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply to the drive
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
- You must have all your original academic documents till date.
- Communication related to the test will be informed to you by our test partner, TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
REGISTRATION END DATE: 22nd July 2022
TEST DATE: 15th August 2022 onwards
Also Read: Top 20 TCS Interview Questions With Answers- Frequently Asked