Tata Services (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation and is among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide.
Accelerate your career and learn IT and Research business at the TCS Global Internship Program.
What do we seek in our interns?
TCS is looking for exceptional and highly-motivated PhD, MS, MTech, or final year BE or BTech students with an aptitude for research in any area of computer science. Master’s and PhD students from premier institutes in the fields of psychology, sociology, economics, mathematics, game design, and organisational behavior may also apply.
If you have a consistent, shining academic record, coupled with a passion for R&D, come join us.
What is the role of an intern?
To conduct research in an industrial R&D environment and solve industry-scale problems under the supervision of senior researchers.
The areas of responsibility include:
Creation of R&D-related assets
- Define research problems and design solutions for them
- Develop prototype solutions by applying industry-scale data
- Publish research papers in top-tier conference and journals
- Perform literature survey and identify opportunities and challenges
- Execute proofs of concept
- Contribute to development of tools and products
Learning and Development
- Learn about emerging trends and technologies in industrial research
- Define the challenges involved in applied research
- Articulate research problems and systematically design solutions