Tata Services (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalisation ($200 billion). It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation and is among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide.
About TCS Off Campus Hiring
Let your zeal for innovation and passion for tech be the beacon of your greater future.
TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to make #TheBigMove and work with trending technologies, collaborate with thought leaders across various domains and achieve the successful career you aspired for.
With the TCS Integrated Test Pattern (ITP), your caliber and test performance will determine whether you will make #TheBigMove with a Ninja or Digital Offer.
Embark on this unique career voyage to experience a journey full of challenging roles and glorious milestones and forge an innovative path for your present and the future.
TCS Off Campus Hiring is open to B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2020, 2021 and 2022.
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
Features of TCS Integrated Test Pattern (ITP):
Be the creator of your greater future with TCS Off Campus Hiring.
The Integrated Test Pattern will now allow you to showcase your talent and skills, and basis your test performance, you will be either be shortlisted for Ninja Interviews or Digital Interviews.
Below mentioned is the Test Pattern:
|Sections||Duration (in mins)|
|Part A – Foundation Section|
|Part B – Advanced Section (Mandatory for Digital aspirants)|
|Advanced Quantitative Ability||20|
|Advanced Reasoning Ability||15|
|Total Duration (in mins)||166|
Test Preparation With TCS Resonance
Exclusively designed to hone your skills and help you achieve your career aspirations, TCS Resonance is here to help you get test-ready.
Steps to join:
- Click here
- Enter your TCS NextStep credentials
- On the iON page, select ‘Catalogue’
- Subscribe to TCS_Resonance_Main
Percentage: Students should have minimum aggregate marks (All subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examinations.
2. Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education within the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education).
3. Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs or arrears.
4. Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
5. Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
6. Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process.
7. Age: A student should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
8. Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible.
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- The TCS Integrated Test Pattern (ITP) for TCS Off Campus Hiring will be remote only
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
Registration End Date: 20th May, 2022