TCS Smart Hiring 2023 | BCA or B.Sc students can apply. For full details, follow below.(Last Date- 31st January, 2023)
Tata Services (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation and is among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide.
Candidates pursuing full time graduation in BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT,
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2023|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Candidates should have a minimum aggregate (All subjects in all semesters) of 50% or 5 CGPA in each of Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), and Graduation examination.|
|Backlogs||Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Trainee
CTC – INR 300,000.00 per Annum
Work Location – Across India
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if other courses are full-time.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
- Work Experience: Any experience before graduation or any part-time experience is not required and hence will not be considered relevant for the recruitment process.
Please note that this is an In-Centre test and registrations would be on first-come-first-serve basis
Last Date to register – 31st January, 2023
Click Here for TCS Interview Questions (With Answers)