About Tech Mahindra:
Tech Mahindra is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is one of the fastest-growing brands and amongst the top 15 IT service providers globally. It is a global systems integrator and is a subsidiary of the Mahindra Group. The company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates, and Society to Rise. They are a USD 4 billion company with 107,200+ professionals across 90countries, helping over 818 global customers.
- Qualifying courses – BE/B.Tech – CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA/M.Sc (Computer Science)
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2020/21 without any backlog and should have Consolidated marksheet or Provisional Degree Certificate issued.
- Should have scored min. of 60%(Without Rounding-up) in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (Computer Science).
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
Note – Rounding up of marks to 60% to become eligible for the registration is NOT valid.
Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for below mentioned Test.
- Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story.
- Psychometric & Technical Test.
- Conversational Test.
- Technical / HR Interview.
Candidate meeting the eligibility criteria will be invited for virtual and proctored online test in about 1- 2 weeks from the date of candidature registration.
Venue Location: Virtual(Online)
Job Location: Indore/Nagpur/Bhubaneswar/Coimbatore
Candidate should be flexible enough and ready to work in agile environment on any type of projects at any given location including 24X7 projects.