Presenting ‘Unstop Recruitables 2023’ – Second editionof the Biggest Off-Campus Hiring Drive for a variety of roles across some of the most renowned companies like Bajaj Allianz, UltraTech Cement, Car Wale, Tiger Analytics, and many more!(Last Date-Not Mentioned )
At Unstop, we believe in creating a pathway for students from any college or background, to reach their dream companies. If you’re looking for an awesome company culture along with an awesome package, we’ve got something for you!
|Academic Qualification||Open to college students across all domains & working professionals alike.|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2023|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Role: Multiple roles
CTC – Not Disclosed
Work Location –Not Mentioned
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
How do I participate?
It’s quite simple just like the competitions you take part in –
- Register and complete your application form (Will take max. 5 minutes).
- Take the assessments relevant to your chosen field.
- General Aptitude & Logical Reasoning (MCQ Test)
- Unstop Gamified Assessment
- Competitive Online Coding Assessment
- Details & guidelines of the assessment will be shared with the registered candidates well in advance.
- The candidates who have opted for technical roles will have to attempt all three assessments, whereas candidates who have opted for non-technical roles have to only appear for the first two assessments (MCQ Test & Gamified Assessment).
- Based on the candidates’ scores companies will shortlist them for their job profiles and conduct interviews. It will be a rolling process where companies can send an interview invite anytime post the assessment.
- All assessments have to be completed in one sitting i.e. When a particular assessment is started candidates need to complete that in one go. However, there can be gaps between all 3 assessments.
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material