Velotio is a product engineering company working with innovative startups and enterprises. They have provided core product development for 90+ startups across the globe building products in the cloud-native, data engineering, B2B SaaS & Machine Learning space. A team of 220+ elite software engineers solve hard technical problems while transforming customer ideas into successful products.
At Velotio, we believe in hiring self-motivated people who want to do more than just a job. We want people who want to design, to build, to code. To work directly with the customers. To invent new products. To learn. To mentor. And to collaborate. We are always on the lookout for capable problem solvers, who want to work on challenging projects, and evolve their skills with the latest technologies.
Velotio schedule to hire Associate DevOps Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Pune or Remote(WFH). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Off Campus Drive are given below.
Velotio is a trusted offshore software development company based out of Pune, India. We have over 90+ happy customers across the globe.
|Company Name:||Velotio India|
|Job Role:||Associate DevOps Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Quickly learn to build, automate and deploy complex infrastructure across Kubernetes, AWS, GCP and MIcrosoft Azure.
- Learn the best practices required to manage production grade cloud infrastructure including building highly resilient systems, observability etc.
- Work with some awesome mentors and peers to become an expert in your area of work.
- Learn the latest DevOps tools, practices and platforms.
Tools/Technologies you will use:
- Cloud native technologies – Kubernetes (EKS, GKE, AKS), AWS ECS, Helm, CircleCI, Harness, Severless platforms (AWS Fargate etc.)
- Infrastructure as Code tools – Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible
- Scripting – Python, Bash
Also Read: Amdocs Hiring Software Engineering Associate| 2021 Batch
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Hands-on scripting and software development fluency in any programming language (Python, Go, Node, Ruby).
- Basic understanding of Computer Science fundamentals – Networking, Web Architecture etc.
- Infrastructure automation experience with knowledge of at least a few of these tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, Packer, Jenkins etc.
- Bonus points if you have contributed to open source projects, participated in competitive coding platforms like Hackerearth, CodeForces, SPOJ etc.
- You’re willing to learn various new technologies and concepts. The “cloud-native” field of software is evolving fast and you’ll need to quickly learn new technologies as required.
- Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent experience.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below: