Velotio is a product engineering company working with innovative startups and enterprises. We have provided core product development for 90+ startups across the globe building products in the cloud-native, data engineering, B2B SaaS & Machine Learning space. It is a trusted offshore software development company based out of Pune, India.
In short, Velotio Technologies is an outsourced software product development partner for technology startups and enterprises.
- Job role:- Software Engineer
- Qualification:- B.Tech/BE/MEM.Tech
- Job Location:- Pune or WFH
- Experience:- Fresher
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Apply Mode:- Online/Remote
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- 60% or 6 CGPA and above in 10th ,12th and Graduation without any running backlogs
- 2020 and 2021 Batch can Apply
- Quickly learn the latest technologies across Web/Mobile Apps, Cloud/DevOps, Data science, and Data engineering.
- Work with some awesome mentors and peers to become an expert in your area of work.
- Learn the best engineering practices.
- Work on exciting problems for US-based startups and enterprises and fast track your career.
- Build highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
- Be responsible for building, shipping, and maintaining core product features, end to end. Help out in building the back-end & front-end infrastructure.
- Translation of requirements, designs, and wireframes into high quality code. Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, founders, and product managers.
Skills and Requirements
- Web development experience with React/Node.js or similar frameworks will be a bonus.
- Basic understanding of Computer Science fundamentals – Databases, Web Application Architecture etc.
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms etc.
- Bonus points if you have contributed to open source projects, participated in competitive coding platforms like HackerEarth, Codeforces, SPOJ, etc.
- Bonus points if you have experience/knowledge with cloud service providers like AWS, GCP or Azure and/or exposure to DevOps.
- Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent experience.
Documents to be carried
- Candidate should to carry updated resume during Interview.
- Carry three passport size photo, For online interview pdf and JPEG format of photo is required.
- Carry Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID and Passport (any one).
- Aspirant must have all the original educational certificates along with Xerox copies.
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Also Read: Best Motivational Books