The Volvo Group stylized as VOLVO) is a Swedish multinational manufacturing corporation headquartered in Gothenburg. While its core activity is the production, distribution and sale of trucks, buses and construction equipment, Volvo also supplies marine and industrial drive systems and financial services. In 2016, it was the world’s second largest manufacturer of heavy-duty trucks.
Volvo Group In india
Volvo Group has been creating value and driving change, in almost every segment it has addressed in its 20 years of presence in India, we salute the glory of this country. With more than 3,500 employees, 3 industrial establishments and over 400 sales and support points, not to mention the 1,20,000 drivers we have trained, we are forever entwined with the vast landscape that is India.
Volvo Group’s mission is to drive prosperity through transport solutions and we carry this mission forward in India by pushing forth the country’s national priorities such as – Urbanisation, Infrastructure Development and Skill development, Safety and Care for the Environment.
Vacancies : 29
Job Location : Bangalore
Eligible Course :
- BE/B.Tech specialized in Electronics, Computer Science &
- 2021 Pass out batch with no active backlogs
- 65% throughout X, XII & Graduation
- Follows the software development lifecycle
- Responsible for capturing additional detail information needed for the implementation and testing of the software units
- Participates in estimation and planning of development, deployment and operation activities.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
Click Here For Programming Questions in C for interview