Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents.
Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Wipro HR Services India Pvt Ltd. is looking for a Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
We are looking for smart professionals with a great attitude to make every single client interaction delightful.
Roles & Responsibilities
You bring knowledge & expertise Required Experience
- Experience 0- 1 year
- Ready to sign service agreement for 1 year
- Should be familiar with testing concepts & SDLC
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Work life balance with 5-day work week
- Collaborative environment with best-in-class professionals
- Focus on colleague engagement and [email protected]
Location – Noida
Graduates in BCA, B.SC -IT, B.Sc-CS, BE, B-tech & MCA graduates.
Candidate should be ready to work on Looking for Analyst – Configuration, Testing who can
- Deliver clear analysis, test plans, and standard operating procedures for project work
- Complete system configuration and testing to ensure the system is operating per requirements
- Coordinate, coach and develop team members on technology and quality assurance fundamentals
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
Review and support client requests and escalation management