Wipro is hiring for IT Service desk/Technical Support (Last date: Not Mentioned)
Wipro Limited (formerly, Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Academic Qualification||Any technical background graduation.|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2023|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – IT Service desk/Technical support
CTC – As per market standard.
Work Location –Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore,
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Provide first class, multi site support for all end user incidents and service requests relating to the business and IT environment, maintaining high levels of ownership throughout the incident lifecycle.
- Undertake prioritization, analysis, diagnosis, resolution or reassignment of a wide range of incidents using the Knowledge Base, including computer and point of sale hardware, operating systems, applications and networks.
- Maintain clear, accurate and timely information for every incident or service request to provide relevant data to the end user, other IT personnel or 3rd Parties and to enable effective triaging or request fulfilment
- Responsible for supporting investigation and diagnosis of assigned problems for workarounds and/or root causes. Proposes solutions to problems and implements solutions if Change Management is not required
- Own customer service on a call by call basis, taking end to end responsibility for all service requests
- Ensure effective management of issues raised through calls, emails, self service and face to face and handle the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using agreed incident management and request fulfilment processes.
- Understand and proactively operate the escalations procedures
- Ensure effective management of incidents or service requests, using agreed incident management and request fulfilment processes and consistently meeting agreed SLA targets
- Ensure compliance with quality management, risk management, security policies and procedures.
- Monitor the status and progress of incidents and service requests
- Lead Continual Service Improvement through identification and delivery of process improvements and problem prevention.
- Adherence to policies and procedures, closure of open calls after resolution.
Technical Skills: OS(Windows/MAC), MS Applications(O365), Servers, VPN, Active Directory, Networking, Etc.
Required: Excellent communication skills with good technical knowledge.
Candidate should have basic good knowledge of computer like VPN, troubleshooting, configuration, ticketing, installation, IP address, etc.
Freshers and experienced both can apply.
Experience: 0-5 Years
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material