Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Here’s your chance to drive change. Change that inspires and boosts people and organizations. STEP UP is our three-year exclusive program for non-engineering graduates to kickstart careers in the field of Talent Acquisition/ HR/ WMG (Workforce Management).
Pursue a Wipro sponsored Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (EPGDBM) with a prestigious management institution while getting professional experience within specialized functions, like HR/ TA/ WMG at Wipro.
Why choose STEP UP?
- Start your professional journey with an edgePractice and application of academic learning at work with on-the-job training
- Widen your horizon with an engagement frameworkLearn from senior professionals and enhance your informal network
- Fast track your growth with orientation and skills trainingBe equipped with relevant orientation and skill training to accelerate performance at work
- Pursue sponsored Executive Post Graduation Diploma (EPGDM)Build a strong theoretical base & implement your learnings at work
Compensation per annum
- First academic year: INR 2.5 lakhs
- Second academic year: INR 3.5 lakhs
- Third academic year: INR 5.0 lakhs
Job location: Bangalore/Kochi/Chennai
- Graduation in BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/ BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS with 60% or 6.0 CGPA or its equivalent
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India. Candidates with part-time or correspondence or distance learning education for their degree, 10th or 12th are not eligible.
One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
Service Agreement: The agreement period is 36 months from the joining date. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 1,40,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before 36 months for breaching the service agreement.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Note: Malpractices Checks to be done on Online Assessment – OS, Browser, Duplicate checks should be done before releasing the LOI and PDF offer letters to candidates.
Application Deadline : 30 June 2022 11:59 PM
Also Read: 10 Most Asked HR Interview Questions of Wipro