Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents.
Elite National Talent hunt (NTH) is our fresher’s hiring program to attract the best of 2021 and 2022 engineering graduates across the country. We’re enabling equal employment opportunities for India’s deserving engineering talent and are looking for you. Are you an enthusiastic engineering student? Don’t miss this opportunity to start your exciting journey with Wipro. Register today!
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)
- M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course)
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India; No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food Technology
– Year of passing: 2021 or 2022
– One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage – 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
- Joining compensation: INR 3,50,000
- Flat bonus post 6 months from joining: INR 25,000 (to be merged with compensation after 12 months of bonus pay-out)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merged bonuses on 18th, 24th and 36th month from Date of Joining
Age limit: 25
Compensation per annum: INR 3.5 lakh p.a
Designation: Project Engineer
Service agreement: 12 months @75,000 INR on Pro rata basis
Branch of study
- All Branches are allowed, Except – Agricultural & Food Engineering, Aqua Cultural Engg., Ceramic Technology, E-waste Resource Management, Exploration Geosciences, Fire and Safety, Retail (fashion & textile), Highway Technology, Integrated Master of Computer Application, Logistics, Ocean Engineering, Paint Technology, Printing, Rubber Technology, Urban Design, Water Management, Water Resources Development & Management and Naval Architecture.
- One backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage
- Max 3 years of gap in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible
- You should be an Indian citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates are eligible for re-registration, only after 90 days or 3 months from the prior online assessment given. However we are inviting candidates for the online assessment at Wipro’s Discretion.
- Eligible candidates will be invited in batches, for the assessment.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Terms and Conditions
It is Wipro’s discretion to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Elite National Talent Hunt recruitment process.
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
Registration parameters and selection procedure belongs solely to the discretion of Wipro. Wipro is not obligated to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process. Wipro also reserves the right to make an initial offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet certain conditions, which are a prerequisite for employment. Wipro also reserves the right to hold the candidate liable if he/she is found to be involved in any illegal activity, for example: Impersonation, fraud, production of illegal documents, etc.
Wipro will inform candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates.
Please note that at any stage, whether during your online test and/or interview process or upon joining the Company, if it is brought to our notice that you have indulged in malpractices or used illegal means to clear your online assessment, the Company shall withdraw or revoke the offer with immediate effect and we reserve our rights to take suitable action against you as we may deem fit.
Last date to apply: May 22, 2022
Online assessment: May 21 – June 5, 2022
Also Read: 10 Most Asked HR Interview Questions of Wipro