Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) – 2023 (Last Date- 03 January, 2023)
Wipro Limited (formerly, Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Academic Qualification||10th Standard: Pass|
12th Standard: Pass
Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2022-23|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines|
|Backlogs||One Backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment |
Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
Job Function & Salary
CTC – INR 15,488.00 per Month
Salary Break-up / Additional Info
Period: (INR Per Month): 1st year STIPEND –
15,000 + 488 (ESI), 2nd year STIPEND –
17,000 + 553 (ESI), 3rd year STIPEND –
19,000 + 618 (ESI), Fourth Year: 23,000
Joining Bonus: 75,000
Work Location – PAN INDIA
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP)
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period.
- Candidates should be 18+ while registration
Last Date to register – 03 January, 2023
Click Here for HR Interview Questions Of Wipro