About Yash Technologies:
YASH Technologies is a customer-centric transformational global IT solutions and services partner. We have a proven track record in delivering battle-tested consulting, technology, and outsourcing services to address our clients’ evolving and complex digital transformation challenges. We harness business-centric, innovative frameworks and solutions to help clients achieve unprecedented performance levels and revenue growth at optimized costs. Recognized as one of the fastest-growing IT services firms globally, YASH has complemented its robust organic growth with strategic ‘tuck-in’ acquisitions.
Founded in 1996, YASH started as an IT consulting partner for one of the most recognized brands in the agricultural equipment manufacturing industry. It has more than two decades of experience and technical capabilities to deliver successful transformational global IT solutions and services.
Role: Software Developer
Job Category: Software Development
Location: Hyderabad, IN
We are looking forward to hire C/C++ professionals who thrive on challenges and desire to make a real difference in the business world.
The shortlisted candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Overall 0-1 yr of experience in the IT industry.
- Should have completed B.E. / B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc with computer science or IT background, passed out between 2019 – 2021.
- Knowledge in C, C++ Programming, Data Structure (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of how GUI based Desktop Application is Developed using C++, Win32, MFC, or QT (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of Qt/WXWidget, Boost library is added advantage (Not Mandatory)
- Working experience in OpenGL/GPU, Graphics libraries is added advantage (Not Mandatory)
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP protocol, Windows Programming Overview, Socket Programming
- Develop a good understanding of the development processes and methodologies
- Develop a good understanding of the product features
- Build hands-on knowledge of C, C++, and WXWidget
- Contribute to small fixes and issues.
- Able to do small code changes where required.