Zoho Corporation is an Indian multinational technology company that makes web-based business tools. It is best known for the online office suite offering Zoho
Zoho was founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas and has a presence in seven locations with its global headquarters in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, and corporate headquarters outside of Austin in Del Valle, Texas. Radha Vembu, Shridhar Vembu’s sister, owns a majority stake in the company.
Role: Software Developer
1. Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
2. Contribute in all phases of the product development lifecycle.
3. Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
4. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
5. Prepare and produce releases of software components.
6. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Experience : 0-3 Years
Work Location : Chennai
Written Test Dates : 9th July 2022 & 16th July 2022
Note: Candidates passing out in 2023 are not eligible